Bearville Playhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Make new friends, have fun, enter contests, play games, trade with others on bearville! and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rules! Sign off here!
✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:21 pm by amandamusicluvr185

» Looking for emerald color dress.
✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:19 pm by amandamusicluvr185

» New person #94
✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:04 pm by Rarity

» Hi, i'm new! c:
✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:03 am by Katie♔

» Post before _____ posts! (read instructions)
✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:20 pm by Skiing~Olivia

» Was this fair?
✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:43 pm by αℓℓyson<3

» Count to 700!!......by even numbers!
✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:11 pm by αℓℓyson<3

» The story of Trinity
✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 pm by αℓℓyson<3

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:26 pm
Most Viewed Topics
Don't say the number five, or you'll be disqualified!
Katie's Rare Trading Post (:
Count to 700!!......by even numbers!
~☮~Ƙatie's Glamorous Graphics!~☮~
Trading a bear certificate :)
The story of Trinity
Rules! Sign off here!
Name that song!
Ⓞⓛⓘⓥⓘⓐ ✿ Ⓓⓔⓟⓞⓣ~тяα∂ιηg sεcтιση
Want a name change?
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 100 registered users
The newest registered user is annilatha

Our users have posted a total of 1047 messages in 143 subjects

✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts

Tickets : 371
Rep: : 3

✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ Empty
PostSubject: ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧   ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:32 pm

This is going to be a story of a cat that is searching for something, but she doesn't really know what she's looking for. Her instincts just keep telling her where to go and keep her going. Then she runs meets another cat, he isn't normal though he is well a little odd. It turns into this amazing adventure and she has many struggles along the way she overcomes. Here is a little sneak peek!

I awake up with a feeling of some kind in my stomach. "I am probably hungry" I said. I get up and go find something to eat but the pain in my stomach doesn't go away. Finally I decide it is best to get some exercise. I go for a walk around in the alleys and the little paths with smooth black stones. I start to head back home when I hear a sound behind me. I turn to look but nothing's there and I keep walking. I am almost home when something hits me and everything goes black.

Please comment if you would like more!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ʟεxi ッ
Founder
ʟεxi ッ

Tickets : 1010
Rep: : 1

✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧   ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:21 am

More please! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleplayhouse.forumotion.com
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts

✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧   ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Chapter 1:
I woke up and I tried to get up but my shoulder hurt too bad for me to get up. I was looking around when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I flipped my head in the direction of the thing and saw an outline of a cat. The cat started walking up to me and I started to worry. The cat came up to me and helped me get up surprisingly. Then I said, "Thank you! My name is Bella. What's your name?"
"I am sorry. I am the one who attacked you and you can't stay here." he said in a stern tone.
I looked at him and said, "Well I am sorry. I will leave then."
After that I left and I could feel his gaze burning through my hair to my skin. I hurried away as fast as I could and finally arrived at home. I walked over to my little box and curled up in it and fell asleep.
The next thing I know is I am awake in the middle of night with a horrible pain in my stomach. I got up and I walked around the little alley. Finally I was getting tired so I tried to get back to sleep but I couldn't. I was sitting there when I remembered something from when I was a kit.......
Back to top Go down
ʟεxi ッ
Founder
ʟεxi ッ

Tickets : 1010
Rep: : 1

✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧   ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Mooore :O
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleplayhouse.forumotion.com
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts

✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧   ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Chapter 2:
I remember my mother telling me she used to get a pain in her head and it would always bother her. She finally decided to do something about it and went to go visit Star (the cat who is a healer and is the most powerful cat there is). She started on her journey to visit Star and when she finally got there the moon was shining in the sky. My mother climbed up the steep mountain of rocks to Star's cave. When she finally got to Star's cave she crawled inside to see if she was there. My mother was peering around in the darkness trying to see if she could find Star. She was still looking around when her gaze met gleaming sky blue eyes. Star walked out from the corner of the cave to a spot where there was some moonlight shining in. The moon lit up her long fur she was a beautiful gray she cat with mixes of white in her fur here and there. The moon turned her fur into a milky silver and her eyes were sparkling.
Back to top Go down
ριnк~sυgεrρℓυм
ριnк~sυgεrρℓυм

Tickets : 272
Rep: : 2

✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧   ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:11 am

MORE(:
Back to top Go down
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts

✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧   ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:00 am

Chapter 3:
My mother was really impressed because she had never Star before. Star then said, "What is your name?"
My mother answered, "My name is Rose and I have come to speak to you about something."
Star then motioned for my mother to go on.
"I have been getting this pain in my head and I have been trying to stop it. It will just not go away though and I was wondering if you would be able to help me..."
Star hesitated to say, "I can help you for sure. I already know what the problem is though. The problem is that your head is trying to tell you something important and is trying to lead you in the right direction of this important thing."
My mother was stunned, "How did you know so quickly?"
Star answered, "I have had this almost exact same thing happen to me and other cats. I had to explore and find out what was happening to me and I finally found out. You will have to do something similar to this but I will tell you what you'll have to do."
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Tickets : 68
Rep: : 0
Location : Just a small town girl, born and raised in South Detroit. JK LOL, proudly South African

✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧   ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:54 pm

more please! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧   ✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✧Ƭɦε Sεαяƈɦ✧
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Playhouse :: Pawforming Arts Center! :: Stories!-
Jump to: