Bearville Playhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Make new friends, have fun, enter contests, play games, trade with others on bearville! and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Rules! Sign off here!
The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:21 pm by amandamusicluvr185

» Looking for emerald color dress.
The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:19 pm by amandamusicluvr185

» New person #94
The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:04 pm by Rarity

» Hi, i'm new! c:
The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:03 am by Katie♔

» Post before _____ posts! (read instructions)
The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:20 pm by Skiing~Olivia

» Was this fair?
The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:43 pm by αℓℓyson<3

» Count to 700!!......by even numbers!
The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:11 pm by αℓℓyson<3

» The story of Trinity
The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 pm by αℓℓyson<3

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:26 pm
Most Viewed Topics
Don't say the number five, or you'll be disqualified!
Katie's Rare Trading Post (:
Count to 700!!......by even numbers!
~☮~Ƙatie's Glamorous Graphics!~☮~
Trading a bear certificate :)
The story of Trinity
Rules! Sign off here!
Name that song!
Ⓞⓛⓘⓥⓘⓐ ✿ Ⓓⓔⓟⓞⓣ~тяα∂ιηg sεcтιση
Want a name change?
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 100 registered users
The newest registered user is annilatha

Our users have posted a total of 1047 messages in 143 subjects

The story of Trinity

Go down 
+9
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Ashley_120
Amber
Natalie(:
Skiing~Olivia
nessa
ʟεxi ッ
ριnк~sυgεrρℓυм
Katie♔
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie♔
Founder
Katie♔

Tickets : 287
Rep: : 3

The story of Trinity Empty
PostSubject: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi. My name is Trinity. My friends call me Trin. Welcome to my life.

CHAPTER 1

-Beep beep beep-

The alarm sounds. "Ugh, its time to wake up already?", I think to myself. It's the first day of my junior year in highschool. I pound the off button on the alarm with my fist. I hop out of bed and walk sleepily into my closet. I put on the clothes I've picked out for the day. My favorite pair of true religion jeans, and a loose shirt with a cute sparkly pocket on it. I brush my teeth, comb my hair, and go downstairs. As always, breakfast was waiting on the table. A piece of slightly burned toast with butter and an apple. I cram the toast into my mouth and take the apple to go. I hop into my car and drive myself to school, anxious, nervous, and sleepy. After all, it is the first day of school. I park in the parking lot and get out of my car. I head to my homeroom and see my bestfriend Liz. We haven't seen eachother in weeks! I yell out "Liz!" and she turns around. She gives me the most cruel look ever. She yells back, "what do YOU want...?" and walks away. I almost want to cry. But I don't. What could have possibly made her hate me for no reason?!
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleplayhouse.forumotion.com
ριnк~sυgεrρℓυм
ριnк~sυgεrρℓυм

Tickets : 272
Rep: : 2

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Ooohhh interesting story Katie (: morrreeeee
Back to top Go down
Katie♔
Founder
Katie♔

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:27 pm

So, there I am. Standing there in awe. "Whatever. She's probably just annoyed that it's the first day of school." I think to myself. I try not to overthink it. I walk to homeroom. I sit and wait. The teacher calls my name, and gives me my schedule. I send a picture of it to my friends to see if anyone has classes with me, or lunch with me. None of my friends text me back. "What on earth is going on?!" I think. The bell rings, so i walk to my first class. Science. Not so bad. I'm one of the first people there. I spot my good friend Sydney. I smile and sit next to her. "How was your summer?" I ask kindly. She laughs at me. Then, she slowly stands up, walks to the other side of the room, and sits next to somebody else. I want to scream at the top of my lungs. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME?! I almost do, but i control myself. Some friend she was. I don't let it get to me. I have plenty of other friends. Atleast i think i do...
Back to top Go down
ριnк~sυgεrρℓυм
ριnк~sυgεrρℓυм

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Ooh good story xD morreee!!
Back to top Go down
Katie♔
Founder
Katie♔

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:29 am

This day was going terrible. It was only the first day, i still had TONS to go. I need to figure out what's going on. As i mope through 1st period, the bell rings, and I head to 2nd. I walk through the halls. Everyone stares at me like i'm some outcast. On second thought, I am an outcast. I look down as i walk all the way to my 2nd class. I don't see anyone I know in there. After that class passes, I head to 3rd. Of course, nobody talks to me. On to 4th, PE. Ew, i hate this class. I try to be optimistic about it, and once it's over i'm relieved. Finally. On to lunch. I walk into the cafeteria. I find my good friend, Holly, who I've known practically my whole life. She couldn't possibly hate me too. "Holly! Hey!" I exclaim. "Oh hey Trin!" Phew. Atleast someone doesn't hate me. "Can i sit next to you? I've been ignored this whole day today, I don't think i'm welcomed anywhere else." I say, laughing. "Oh..." She says disappointedly. "What? Is there something on my face?" I say jokingly. "Actually.. no. I just--um. Just-- there's just someone sitting there already, sorry." she says. I scoff. "Fine. Whatever. You know what? You're just like everyone else. What kind of friend are you?" I say disgustedly.
Back to top Go down
ριnк~sυgεrρℓυм
ριnк~sυgεrρℓυм

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:13 am

U should be a writer one day! Morreee!!!!!!!q
Back to top Go down
ʟεxi ッ
Founder
ʟεxi ッ

Tickets : 1010
Rep: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:17 am

Mo, mo, mo, some mo, give me some mo story while I'm eatin fondue. I love this story and she does too ( She is Michelle xD even tho idk if she lovvess the story ) So add mo b4 I do it for you
Back to top Go down
Katie♔
Founder
Katie♔

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 am

Michelle ♬ wrote:
U should be a writer one day! Morreee!!!!!!!q

ROFL. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Katie♔
Founder
Katie♔

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:36 am

I don't see anyone else I know. I feel so left out. I take my backpack and walk into the girls' bathroom. I go into one of the stalls, and I lock the door. I take out my lunch, a tuna sandwich and a capri-sun. I feel like crying. I take a bite out of my sandwich and tears fill my eyes. Everyone hates me. I don't even know what I did. I start to cry. I finish my sandwich in tears. There's still 20 minutes left of lunch. What am i going to do? I can't eat in the bathrooms all the time. All this goes through my head as i sob in silence. I hear someone's footsteps, and I gasp and try to hold my breath. No one was going to hear me cry. I hear the footsteps coming closer, and I realize it was a group of girls, gossiping on their way in. "It's so hot in here!" one girl says. "Ew, i know." another says. "It smells gross too." she replies. "Just like that girl Trinity. She's such a loser." My mouth drops and once again my eyes start to fill up with tears. They couldn't have possibly just said that. I never did anything to them!
Back to top Go down
ριnк~sυgεrρℓυм
ριnк~sυgεrρℓυм

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:43 am

One word. MORE!!!!
Back to top Go down
ʟεxi ッ
Founder
ʟεxi ッ

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:54 am

LOLOLOLOLOL I take a bite of my sandwich. That's funny to me. More
xD xD
Back to top Go down
nessa

nessa

Tickets : 8
Rep: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:11 am

rofl awesome more more! rofl
Back to top Go down
Katie♔
Founder
Katie♔

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:32 pm

CHAPTER TWO

They start to laugh and I keep listening. "She's so weird, like, no wonder she has no friends.", one says. Once again, tears fill my eyes. But something tells me that I know these people. It sounds like... Liz! And Holly! And Sydney!! I slam open the stall doors and i stomp out halfway in tears. They turn their heads directly towards me with shocked eyes and wide open mouths. "T-T-Trinity?" , Liz says amazed, and then she starts to laugh. "We should've known you were in here. I mean, you have no friends and nobody to sit with!" she says again. The others laugh and agree with her. "I thought you guys were my friends! I've done nothing wrong to you and I've never been mean to one of you! I-I hate you! You guys were never my real friends!" I yell, stuttering. "WHAT on EARTH are you talking about?! After what you did, what do you expect!? We're not just going to let it go like nothing ever happened!", Sydney says. "WHAT DID I DO!?!" I scream.
Back to top Go down
Skiing~Olivia
Chat moderator
Skiing~Olivia

Tickets : 208

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 pm

moore!
Back to top Go down
Natalie(:

Natalie(:

Tickets : 45

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:41 am

OMG MORE!
Back to top Go down
Skiing~Olivia
Chat moderator
Skiing~Olivia

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:46 am

don't make me say it again...moore!
Back to top Go down
ʟεxi ッ
Founder
ʟεxi ッ

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:39 pm

more!!
Back to top Go down
Katie♔
Founder
Katie♔

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:21 am

"Ugh, you're so stupid Trinity." The whole school knows what you did, Liz says, with a disgusted look on her face. "Yeah, you blocked us on facebook and you said how ugly and dumb we were. You said quote "They never were my friends. I'm not lame enough to hang out with those losers." Holly said quietly. "And you said i was ugly. My friend Cait told me about that status. Then i figured out you blocked me. So i told Liz and Syd. They were shocked too, and we vowed to ignore you forever. It made us cry that night." Holly says again. I start to laugh. "What?! You guys really think that i did that? You guys are my best friends! No way, i must have been hacked. I have to find out who did this! Can you guys help me?" I say, happily. Now that they know I didn't do it, everything was great! Silence. "Umm.. we vowed not to ever speak to you again. Don't lie. Even WE don't know your password, and we're your best friends. Goodbye Trin." Liz says. I see a tiny grin on her face, almost like she wanted to make me miserable. Then it vanishes. "Lets go girls." They walk out and leave me standing there once again, like the first day of school. I go back into a stall, finish my lunch, and wait for the bell to ring. I finish my last class, go home, and cry myself to sleep, even though it was only 3 o'clock.
Back to top Go down
nessa

nessa

Tickets : 8

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:04 am

more more! lol

The story of Trinity 908422537
Back to top Go down
Skiing~Olivia
Chat moderator
Skiing~Olivia

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:52 pm

more more more!!!!

The story of Trinity 605050f4548e6929eba007ad4c4b710e
Back to top Go down
Katie♔
Founder
Katie♔

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm

CHAPTER 3

Well, at least the first day was over. And the first day was terrible. I wake up thinking that Tuesday will be better. I put on a bright pink shirt, along with a flowy floral skirt, and a necklace with a small gold and diamond encrusted Eiffel tower pendant at the end. I crimp my hair and put on some mascara. I head downstairs, grab a protein bar and hop into my car. I drive to school and walk into 1st class. This was the class i dreaded, and for one reason. Sydney was in it. I take a seat across the room from her, like i did yesterday. But, the teacher tells us to stand up. He gives us a seating chart. I start getting nervous. Please don't sit me next to Sydney, please don't sit me next to S- "Trinity, you'll be sitting next to Sydney, take a seat." I plunk down onto my seat with a miserable look. "Hey you!" Sydney says, with a smile on her face. My eyes widen. "What?" I say, surprised. "Don't be silly! We're partners now! After all, we do sit next to each other!" she says almost too happily. "Um, last time i checked you hated me." I say in a dull tone. This was getting weird. "Did Liz set you up to this?" I say. "Um, Liz and me aren't friends anymore. She told me and Holly that she hacked you. And she said she did it because we were better off without you. I'm so sorry! I should've believed you'd never do something like that! Please forgive me!" I'm shocked. LIZ?! What did i ever do to her?! This called for revenge. And fast.
Back to top Go down
Skiing~Olivia
Chat moderator
Skiing~Olivia

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:42 pm

✿Kɑʈɨ∊Ᏸɘɑʀ℘ɑѡ✿ wrote:
CHAPTER 3

Well, at least the first day was over. And the first day was terrible. I wake up thinking that Tuesday will be better. I put on a bright pink shirt, along with a flowy floral skirt, and a necklace with a small gold and diamond encrusted Eiffel tower pendant at the end. I crimp my hair and put on some mascara. I head downstairs, grab a protein bar and hop into my car. I drive to school and walk into 1st class. This was the class i dreaded, and for one reason. Sydney was in it. I take a seat across the room from her, like i did yesterday. But, the teacher tells us to stand up. He gives us a seating chart. I start getting nervous. Please don't sit me next to Sydney, please don't sit me next to S- "Trinity, you'll be sitting next to Sydney, take a seat." I plunk down onto my seat with a miserable look. "Hey you!" Sydney says, with a smile on her face. My eyes widen. "What?" I say, surprised. "Don't be silly! We're partners now! After all, we do sit next to each other!" she says almost too happily. "Um, last time i checked you hated me." I say in a dull tone. This was getting weird. "Did Liz set you up to this?" I say. "Um, Liz and me aren't friends anymore. She told me and Holly that she hacked you. And she said she did it because we were better off without you. I'm so sorry! I should've believed you'd never do something like that! Please forgive me!" I'm shocked. LIZ?! What did i ever do to her?! This called for revenge. And fast.

mooooore
Back to top Go down
ʟεxi ッ
Founder
ʟεxi ッ

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:15 am

The story of Trinity Glitterfy2001501T176B81
Back to top Go down
Katie♔
Founder
Katie♔

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 pm

My first class ends, and i head on over to 2nd, still shocked as ever. I made it through all my classes, then lunch came. I made my way toward Sydney's table, hoping they would let me sit there. I was relieved, because I didn't see Liz anywhere. Holly was sitting down, and she stood up. "Hey, Trin, i'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. Liz was just so convincing, and i had no idea she would ever hack you. Please forgive me." Holly says, in a solemn tone. "I forgive you. Just please don't doubt me ever again!" I say cheerfully. Me, Sydney and Holly group hug. I was so glad we were all friends again! "I wonder where Liz is eating today?" I ask them. Sydney points to a table across the cafeteria. I spot Liz, laughing with one of her friends. "Ew... i see her" I say. Liz and Holly laugh. "So guys, i was thinking, maybe we should get revenge!" I tell them. "But how?" Holly says. "You have 5th hour with Liz, don't you?" I ask Holly. "Yeah..?" She says. "Ok, so, here's my plan. You should pretend to be friends with her. We can go from there. Haven't you ever heard the saying: Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer... ?" I say mischeviously. "That's a good idea..." Holly says. "Ok, i'm going to do it. I'll text you after school, and let you know what happens." she says again. "Awesome! Revenge is sweet." I say. We finish our lunches and head to our last class. Then we head home. I get a text from Holly. "OMG!" she says. I wonder what happened?
Back to top Go down
Skiing~Olivia
Chat moderator
Skiing~Olivia

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm

more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Trinity   The story of Trinity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of Trinity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next